Eridan Ampora and Feferi Peixes
Weapon(s) of choice:
- Rifle (various)
Method: “Kingpin topples, everyone grovels” – because they are 2 of the richer hitmen in the Veilchen Borough, they have access to more exclusive information on the whereabouts/operating points of the bigger targets; will only go after big names [better intimidation tactic because the fear permeates to underlings]
- Eridan is a young man who hails from a rich family in Veilchen. They have always suspected his father of being involved in orchestrating many rival killings but otherwise cannot prove it. Eridan admires his father for his business and territorial conquests, likening him to a economic general of sorts. He has been friends with Feferi since their childhood and was naturally excited when he learned of her hitman status. However, his habit of choosing only well-paying jobs does not sit well with her.
- The heiress from the other side of Terranos, Feferi’s family’s company is loosely associated with BC Corporation but otherwise a steadfast rival in the economy. As an impressionable young girl, Feferi spent a lot of time with her bodyguards and the company’s skip tracers. Since she will not inherit the company for some time, she takes it upon herself to protect her family’s legacy by any means necessary.
Equius Zahhak and Nepeta Leijon
Weapon(s) of choice:
- Fists/Brass knuckles
- Claws/Throwing knives
Method: “Beast in the cage” - hold back unless holding back is unnecessary; important to appear intimidating but kills usually fall short of such nature; extremely efficient in abiding by what is detailed in the contract; Equius tends to have a habit of taking contracts exclusively from the wealthy, which doesn’t sit still with Nepeta
- Equius belongs to a family that specializes in biomechanical engineering. He is a proper sort of fellow that emphasizes poise and efficiency, so he has a habit of sticking exceptionally close to exactly what the contract entails. This could also be due to the fact that he usually takes solicitations from those of the upper-class nature, and he does not like to disappoint. Though he is capable of brutality, Equius is very controlled and advises his ward to do the same.
- Nepeta is Equius’ young ward. She was placed under his care around the time he turned 19 because of the sudden disappearance of her mother [who had also been a legendary hitwoman]. Nepeta is inexperienced but ruthless, and is constantly trying to show Equius that she can take care of herself, eager to get him off her back about her unconventional [according to Equius] methods and her safety. She knows he means well, but the smothering can frustrate her.
Aradia Megido and Sollux Captor
Weapon(s) of choice:
- (???) no one knows how he kills
Method: “Ghosts in your head” – they are the best at mindplay and information manipulation; no one knows when they’re tracking them or at what stage of the hit they are at; destroy’s the target’s sense of safety; also takes months to find the body
- Aradia had specialized in discovering old sloppy kills and covering them up before law enforcement could think anything of it. After getting caught up in a dangerous incident that no one thought she survived, she emerged again [after a dormant period] as a covert operative, working in the shadows and playing on her ‘dead’ status to remain under the radar. When she does decide to show her face, Aradia’s preferred weapon is the whip, and it is rumored that she really does possess the ability to communicate with spirits.
- Sollux is a free agent who roams Terranos and performs jobs for whoever pays the most. Though he is capable of being on the field, his primary specialty revolves around computer programming and hacking. He often deals with contracts that involve issues with cyberwarfare and is offered large sums of money for his expertise.Though they aren’t technically partners, he uses his free time to attempt to meet up with Aradia discreetly, so as not to blow her cover.
Roxy Lalonde and Rose Lalonde
Weapon(s) of Choice:
Method: “Wild and poised” - methodically brutal in the neatest fashion; clean hits are just as important as making an artful mess; as a result, there is value placed on both intimidation kills and stealth kills, with both Rose and Roxy specializing in two contrasting types of weapons depending on the situation; Roxy executes more intimidation kills and Rose excels at stealth
- Roxy is a lass who clearly lives on the wild side of life, both in and out of her job. Never afraid for kills getting a little messy, she still can maintain an air of class, perhaps more due in part to her “fuddy-duddy” (her words) of a cousin, Rose. When not focusing on the assurance of a well-bloodied body, Roxy spends the majority of her time in the local pubs and winery, usually frequenting The Tipsy Crow. Fully aware of her own feminine wiles, she tends to be a bit of a flirt, a trait that actually proves quite useful when their contract is a male target.
- Rose is Roxy’s younger, more professional cousin. She would much rather go for a stealthy, almost artistic approach to offing her targets, but she appreciates the barbarity Roxy brings to the table. Most of the time she is indifferent to Roxy’s perpetually inebriated state, however on some occasions, Roxy’s drinking habits can get on her nerves, seeing as how she gets extremely difficult to communicate with effectively. It is rumored that she has a crazier, more brutal side to her when occasion calls for it, though no one has actually seen it happen.
Dirk Strider and Dave Strider
Weapon(s) of choice:
Method: “Strike hard, strike fast” – stealth + precision; practicality is important and so is lack of evidence; don’t favor intimidation kills unless they really feel like it
- One of Terranos’ best hitmen. Dirk is known to off people with the utmost efficiency while still being able to look fly. Although he has an extensive knowledge and skill in robotics, he prefers to keep technology out of the killing business and chooses to use an old-fashion weapon instead. As opposed to his younger brother, he is more apt to keeping cool under pressure and tries to make sure Dave takes proper notes and keeps up with what’s expected of him.
- Dave is often overshadowed by his brother and is considered lucky for it. He is slightly frustrated because he is pressured to live up to the Strider reputation but is equally pressured to never show it. However, he greatly admires Dirk and is quite proud to share his name. Since his brother usually handles the more professional ends of being a contract killer, Dave fulfills his position in the partnership by being street-smart and using it to his advantage. Both brothers DJ at local clubs when the contract flow is languid.